In my research, I develop data-driven techniques and neural architectures for learning with content-rich heterogeneous networks. My interests span data mining, machine learning and statistics, with a focus on leveraging graph analysis and deep learning techniques, to a wide range of questions including network construction, entity/relation profiling, pattern-based graph embedding and so on.
Before joining UIUC, I received my Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science in 2014, from the Chu Kochen Honors College, Zhejiang University. I was working in the State Key Lab of CAD & CG on machine learning with Prof. Xiaofei He.
Contact: email@example.com Motivated researchers/students with strong backgrounds and interests in machine learning and network data mining are welcome to get in touch for brainstorms and discussions :)Latest news
- 2018.06: Our NEST framework is accepted as a short paper for presentation at ASONAM 2018 in Barcelona, Spain.
- 2018.06: Our demo system SetSearch+ is accepted for oral presentation in KDD 2018. Congratulations to all the collaborators!
- 2018.06: Our work AutoPath is accepted as a full paper for presentation at ECML-PKDD 2018 and inclusion in the Springer LNCS conference proceedings. Check me out in Ireland in the mid Sept!
- 2018.05: I am working with Facebook Places Data (and FAIR, Instagram) in New York City for this whole summer. Let me know on Instagram if you happen to be around :)
- 2018.04: Our ClusChurn work with Snapchat is accepted by KDD 2018 as a full paper with oral presentation. Looking forward to seeing some of you in London this August!
- 2018.03: I am glad to receive the Yunni & Maxine Pao Memorial Fellowship for research accomplishments as well as outreach and leadership activities.
- 2018.02: My previous work CONE finished in 2016 is finally accepted by IJCNN 2018 with oral presentation, after staying on Arxiv for half a year...
- 2018.01: Our PHINE work with DiDi China is accepted by ICDE 2018 as a full paper and selected for both oral and poster presentations. Looking forward to visiting Paris in April!